Vehicle Forfeitures

If your vehicle has been ordered forfeited by the Court, the arresting agency may claim the vehicle upon the filing of the forfeiture order. If the vehicle is encumbered by a lien as a security interest in an underlying debt, the leinholder may file a motion for the release of the vehicle to them. This Motion must be accompanied by an Affidavit as prescribed by the Court.

The motion for release of vehicle must be filed by an attorney at law who is licensed to practice in the State of Ohio

Chief Security Bailiff
Bob Gonzalez

Ben Robinson

Vicki LaMarco

Willoughby Municipal Court • 4000 Erie St. • Willoughby, OH 44094 • phone: 440-953-4150 • fax: 440-953-4149 •

General Info | Court Rules | Records Search | Online Payments | Attorney Info | Location & Directions | Contacts
Forms | Home